About the 25/25
- £200+25 buy-in
- Each player starts with 25,000 chips
- Unconditional guarantee of £25,000
- Unlimited re-entries
- Late registration is open for the first 6 levels of every starting flight
- 4 starting flights – Day 1A at 7pm Thursday, Day 1B at 7pm Friday, Day 1C at 1pm Saturday, The Online Last Chance Flight (Day 1D) at 9pm Saturday online on Grosvenor Poker
- Each starting flight will play 10 levels
- Day 2 / Final starts at 1pm on Sunday
- Link to 25/25 Blind Structure
- 25/25 side event taking place on the Sunday, please contact host cardroom for more details
25/25 online information
- The Online Last Chance Flight (Day 1D) takes place on Grosvenor Poker at 9pm on the Saturday
- Please note The Online Last Chance Flight (Day 1D) is cash buy-in only
- Play Live Day 1’s for the fraction of the price by taking part in Grosvenorpoker.com’s weekly super satellites;
- 10 Seats GTD every Tuesday at 8pm
- 5 Seats GTD every Monday at 8pm
- 5 Seats GTD every Saturday at 9pm
- Online feeder satellites run daily on www.grosvenorpoker.com every day starting at just 25p!
Remaining 2019 25/25
|25/25 London||21st February – 24th February 2019||The Poker Room, London (above Grosvenor Casino Victoria)|
|25/25 Birmingham||28th February – 3rd March 2019||Grosvenor Casino Birmingham, Hill Street|
|25/25 Stockton||14th March – 17th March 2019||Grosvenor Casino Stockton|
|25/25 Blackpool||21st March – 24th March 2019||Grosvenor Casino Blackpool|
|25/25 Luton||28th March – 31st March 2019||Grosvenor Casino Luton|
|25/25 Didsbury||2nd May – 5th May 2019||Grosvenor Casino Didsbury|
|25/25 London||2nd May – 5th May 2019||The Poker Room, London (above Grosvenor Casino Victoria)|
|25/25 Liverpool||9th May – 12th May 2019||Grosvenor Casino Liverpool|
|25/25 Southampton||16th May – 19th May 2019||Grosvenor Casino Southampton|
|25/25 Edinburgh||30th May – 2nd June 2019||Grosvenor Casino Edinburgh, Maybury|
|25/25 Manchester||30th May – 2nd June 2019||Grosvenor Casino Bury New Road, Manchester|
|25/25 Leeds||20th June – 23rd June 2019||Grosvenor Casino Leeds, Westgate|
|25/25 Blackpool||27th June – 30th June 2019||Grosvenor Casino Blackpool|
|25/25 Newcastle||11th July – 14th July 2019||Grosvenor Casino Newcastle|
|25/25 Bolton||8th August – 11th August 2019||Grosvenor Casino Bolton|
|25/25 Luton||15th August – 18th August 2019||Grosvenor Casino Luton|
|25/25 Dundee||29th August – 1st September 2019||Grosvenor Casino Dundee|
|25/25 Reading||5th September – 8th September 2019||Grosvenor Casino Reading South|
|25/25 Coventry||19th September – 22nd September 2019||Grosvenor Casino Coventry|
|25/25 Portsmouth||19th September – 22nd September 2019||Grosvenor Casino Portsmouth|
|25/25 Manchester||26th September – 30th September 2019||Grosvenor Casino Bury New Road, Manchester|
|25/25 Leeds||3rd October – 6th October 2019||Grosvenor Casino Leeds, Westgate|
|25/25 Walsall||17rd October – 20th October 2019||Grosvenor Casino Walsall|
|25/25 London||24th October – 27th October 2019||The Poker Room, London (above Grosvenor Casino Victoria)|
|25/25 Glasgow||24th October – 27th October 2019||Grosvenor Casino Glasgow, Merchant City|
|25/25 Newcastle||31st October – 3rd November 2019||Grosvenor Casino Newcastle|
|25/25 Edinburgh||14th November – 17th November 2019||Grosvenor Casino Edinburgh, Maybury|
|25/25 Birmingham||21st November – 24th November 2019||Grosvenor Casino Birmingham, Hill Street|
|25/25 Manchester||5th December – 8th December 2019||Grosvenor Casino Bury New Road, Manchester|
Previous 2019 25/25
|25/25 Luton||10th January – 13th January 2019||Grosvenor Casino Luton|
|25/25 Bolton||17th January – 20th January 2019||Grosvenor Casino Bolton|
|25/25 Walsall||24thth January – 27th January 2019||Grosvenor Casino Walsall|
|25/25 Glasgow||31st January – 3rd February 2019||Grosvenor Casino Merchant City, Glasgow|
|25/25 Portsmouth||7th February – 10th February 2019||Grosvenor Casino Portsmouth|
|25/25 Leeds||14th February – 17th February 2019||Grosvenor Casino Westgate, Leeds|
Grosvenor Casinos 25/25
Terms and Conditions
25 – 25 series will operate using 4 flights for day 1’s, with all remaining
players at the end of each flight returning for day 2, the flight times are;
- 7.00pm Thursday
- 7.00pm Friday
- 1.00pm Saturday
- 9.00pm Saturday (online)
- There will be 10 levels of play on each flight, unless the number of players left determines the end of play for that day. All live flights in this case play down to the last three players.
- All remaining players chip stacks will be carried forward to day 2, chip surrender is allowed at the end of each day one prior to the bags being sealed.
- Players are not permitted to play more than one start day if they have already qualified for day two
- Should a player play another flight after qualifying for day two, the first “stack” being taken through will be the one they must play with on day two, the second stack will be void regardless of the number of chips accumulated
- Players who have played a second flight after qualifying for day two will not have any entry stakes returned to them, they will remain in the prize pool.
- At the end of play for each flight those players remaining must verify their chips with the supervisor, any players leaving prior to this will have their chips counted and verified by the dealer and supervisor; this will then be the amount of chips the player will re-start day two with.
- For the purposes of rule 7 any player not signing for their chips at the close of play of each flight, will restart day two with the amount agreed and inputted by the supervisor and no discussion will be entered regarding this.
- Day two will take place at the same club where the initial live flights have taken place
- Restart for day two will be on Sunday at 1pm and will play-out until a conclusion is reached and a winner declared.
- All deep stack events will have a last person standing (LPS) attached to them the cost of which is £10 per person
- The winner of the LPS will be awarded a voucher for any 25/25 event subject to the amount collected
- Should the LPS not generate a seat for a 25/25 the winner will be awarded a voucher to the value of the amount collected for use as part payment into a 25/25 event of their choice
- There will be no registration fee charged for taking part in the LPS
- Grosvenor casinos reserve the right to draw the event to a conclusion by a chip count if deemed necessary.
- Grosvenor Casino’s standard prize structures apply to this event
- Grosvenor Casino’s 25/25 blind structure applies to this event
- Grosvenor Casinos standard poker rules apply to this competition.
- Grosvenor Casinos Limited reserves the right to discontinue or change this competition at any time and for any reason, without notice.
- This competition is also subject to Grosvenor Casino Limited’s General Terms and Conditions.
- Grosvenor Casinos Limited is the sole arbiter of this competition and its decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Grosvenor Casinos Limited and Grosvenor Casinos (GC) Limited, The Rank Group Plc, Tor building, Saint-Cloud Way, Maidenhead, SL6 8BN.