grosvenor uk poker tour

join the uk's best poker tour

National League

New to 2019 – National League

In 2019 Grosvenor Casinos is running an all new National League which will see players win ‘Diamond’ and ‘Platinum’ 2020 GUKPT Packages worth up to £11,000 each.

The National League runs from Thursday 10th to Monday 11th November 2019 at 9am.

The National League will be based on a points system and points will be awarded to players taking part in any Grosvenor Casinos’ poker tournament which feature Multi Day 1 flights and a buy-in of £100 or more.

2% will automatically be deducted from these tournament prizepools and added to the National League prize fund. The remaining 98% will remain in the tournament prizepool and distributed as normal. There is no admin charge for taking part in The National League.

 Events included in The National League;

    • GUKPT Main Event, Mini Main Event, PLO, £250 NLH and bounty GUKPT side events
    • 25/25 Main Event
    • Deep stacks Main Event
    • Seasonal specials
    • Goliath Main Event and HighRoller
    • UKSPC HighRoller
    • Online GUKPT £10K (NEW – 6pm on Final Sunday of every GUKPT)
  • Online GCOOP Main Event (Sun 5th May)

Events excluded in The National League

  • UKSPC Main Event
  • Local competitions over £100
  • Local Multi flight specials

The Points

The points are determined using a specific formula which include 3 key criteria

  1. The cost of entry
  2. The size of field
  3. Individual finishing positions

 77 Prizes on offer

  • 1st place wins the title “Grosvenor player of the year”, a 2020 Diamond package and the National League trophy
  • 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th position also win a Diamond package
  • The next 72 players will play for the remaining prizes at The National League Playoff which takes place at The Poker Room, London during the GUKPT Grand Final on Saturday 23rd November 2019
  • The National League Playoff will see an estimated 10 platinum packages up for grabs
  • All players taking part in the National League Playoff and do not win one of the platimun packages on offer will take home £200 in cash
  • The 77 players will be announced on 9am on Monday 11th November 2019.

 The Packages

The Diamond packages consist of;

  • 4 x £1,110 Main event seats
  • 4 x £560 Main event seats
  • 1 x £2,650 Grand Final seat
  • £2,000 accommodation allowance managed by Main event travel (no cash alternative)

The Platinum packages consists of;

  • 4 x £1,110 Main event seats
  • 4 x £560 Main event seats
  • 1 x £2,650 Grand Final main event seat

The Playoff

  • The National League Playoff will take place at The Poker Room, London during the GUKPT Grand Final on Saturday 23rd November 2019
  • All players taking part in the National League Playoff and do not win one of the platimun packages on offer will take home £200 in cash
  • Players who qualify must attend and play the play off final to receive their £200 bonus.
  • All players will start with the same chip stack for the playoff regardless of points collected in the league.