|Date||10th – 17th April 2017|
Easter Beast Format
|One tournament per region|
|Covering 8 regions across the UK|
|Each region has various Day 1s|
|Each region has one Day 2 destination|
|Each region has a £20,000 Guaranteed prize pool|
|£100+10 buy-in. 2 x Re-entries allowed per day|
|20,000 starting stack|
The Easter Beast is back but this time bigger and better!
Enter our Facebook competition running from 7:48pm on 23/03/2017 till 5:00pm on 6/04/2017 to win a free seat at the first leg of the Easter Beast Poker Tournaments 2017. All you have to do is watch the video here and guess the correct amount of hearts that appear in the beast’s eyes. Then post the correct answer in the comment section below and wait until 6th April 2017 to see if you have won!
You can only enter once so take a smart guess and you could be one of the 10 winners at this year’s Easter Beast 2017!
Dates and Venues
Manchester BNR Monday 10th April 7.30pm
Bolton & Liverpool Thursday 13th April 7.30pm
Blackpool Friday 14th April 7.30pm
Salford Saturday 15th April 7.30pm
Didsbury Sunday 16th April 4.00pm
Didsbury Day 2 Monday 17th April 2.00pm
Hull & Leeds Wednesday 12th April 7.30pm
Bradford & Sheffield Thursday 13th April 7.30pm
Huddersfield Friday 14th April 7.30pm
Leeds Saturday 15th April 4.00pm
Leeds Day 2 Sunday 16th April 2.00pm
London Poker Room & Thanet Wednesday 12th April 7.30pm
Great Yarmouth Thursday 13th April 7.30pm
Reading South & Southend Thursday 13th April 7.30pm
Luton Friday 14th April 7.30pm
London Poker Room Saturday 15th April 7.30pm
Luton Sunday 16th April 4.00pm
Luton Day 2 Monday 17th April 2.00pm
Bournemouth Thursday 13th April 7.30pm
Brighton Friday 14th April 7.30pm
Portsmouth Saturday 15th April 4.00pm
Southampton Sunday 16th April 4.00pm
Portsmouth Day 2 Monday 17th April 2.00pm
Newcastle Wednesday 12th April 7.30pm
Sunderland Thursday 13th April 7.30pm
Stockton Friday 14th April 7.30pm
Newcastle Saturday 15th April 4.00pm
Stockton Sunday 16th April 4.00pm
Newcastle Day 2 Monday 17th April 2.00pm
Dundee Wednesday 12th April 7.30pm
Glasgow Merchant Thursday 13th April 7.30pm
Edinburgh Friday 14th April 7.30pm
Aberdeen Saturday 15th April 4.00pm
Dundee Sunday 16th April 4.00pm
Dundee Day 2 Monday 17th April 2.00pm
Birmingham Wednesday 12th April 7.30pm
Walsall Thursday 13th April 7.30pm
Birmingham Friday 14th April 7.30pm
Leicester Saturday 15th April 7.30pm
Coventry Sunday 16th April 5.30pm
Coventry Day 2 Monday 17th April 2.00pm
Cardiff Thursday 13th April 7.00pm
Swansea Friday 14th April 7.00pm
Cardiff Saturday 15th April 4.00pm
Swansea Sunday 16th April 4.00pm
Swansea Day 2 Monday 17th April 2.00pm
Terms and Conditions
1) Anyone above the age of 18 can apply for the Easter Beast Competition.
2) A member of the Grosvenor Casino is permitted to question customer’s age once the prize is redeemed.
3) Customers can enter the competition on Facebook only. Entries on other social media channels or offline channels will not be considered.
4) The participant cannot apply twice and will be disqualified if two answers are submitted.
5) Entries must be submitted between the 23rd March 2017 7:48pm until the 6th April 2017 5:00pm.
6) Each competition entry must include one answer.
7) If two participants that submit the correct answers, the entries will be drawn from a hat once the competition has closed.
8) To claim the prize the customer must be a register as a member of the Casino.
9) The winner will be contacted between 6th April 5:00pm and 10th April 2017 to be informed of the win. If Grosvenor Casinos is unable to contact the winner during that time or the winner advises that it cannot attend Day 1 of the Tournament the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
10) If the winner does not respond to a Facebook message from Grosvenor Casinos within 24 hours, the promoter has the right to award the prize to another entrant.
11) The prize is only valid on the 1st day flight of the Poker Tournament within that region at the selected casino.
12) The participant can only redeem the prize once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher.
13) The prize can only be redeemed at the selected Casino and prohibited in any other club, unless there are further instructions from Grosvenor Casino Head Office.
14) The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
15) Grosvenor Casino employees cannot enter this competition.
16) Grosvenor Casinos is the sole arbiter of this promotion and its decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
17) The promoter reserves the right to alter or withdraw the promotion at any time.
18) This promotion is also subject to Grosvenor Casinos General Terms and Conditions which can be viewed within Grosvenor Casions.
Promoter: Grosvenor Casinos Limited, Grosvenor Casinos (GC) Limited and The Gaming Group Limited, Statesman House, Stafferton Way, Maidenhead, SL6 1AY