About the 25/25
- £200+25 buy-in for 25/25’s and £220+30 for 25/50’s
- Each player starts with 25,000 chips
- Unconditional guarantee of £25,000 for 25/25 and £50,000 Guarantee for 25/50
- Unlimited re-entries
- Late registration is open until the start of Day 2
- 4 starting flights – The Online Flight (Day 1OL) at 8pm Wednesday online on Grosvenor Poker. Day 1A at 7pm Thursday, Day 1B at 7pm Friday, Day 1C at 1pm Saturday and Turbo Day 1D at 9pm Saturday – all taking place at host Grosvenor Casino Cardroom
- The host cardroom will be hosting a 6 Seat GTD 25/25 Satellite on the Wednesday prior to the event, please contact them directly for more info
- Each starting flight will play 10 levels (10 x 40mins for Day 1A, Day 1B and Day1C. 10 x 20min levels for Turbo Day 1D
- Day 2 / Final starts at 1pm on Sunday
- Flights finish 2.30am Thursday and Friday, 8.30pm Saturday and 12.30am for the Turbo
- Link to 25/25 Blind Structure
- 25/25 side event taking place on the Sunday, please contact host cardroom for more details
25/25 online information
- The Online Flight takes place on Grosvenorpoker.com at 8pm on the Wednesday before each event. This runs on a 20 minute clock.
- You can buy into this online day one or win your seat on Grosvenorpoker.com, with our weekly satelites which are listed below.
- Play Live Day 1’s for the fraction of the price by taking part in Grosvenorpoker.com’s weekly super satellites;
- 10 Seats GTD every Tuesday at 8pm
- 5 Seats GTD every Monday at 8pm
- 5 Seats GTD every Saturday at 9pm
- Online feeder satellites run daily on www.grosvenorpoker.com every day starting at just 25p!
Remaining 2019 25/25
|25/25 Edinburgh||14th November – 17th November 2019||Grosvenor Casino Edinburgh, Maybury|
|25/25 Birmingham||21st November – 24th November 2019||Grosvenor Casino Birmingham, Hill Street. For 25/25 Birmingham only we will be running additional Day 1 flights at two neighbouring clubs. Please note Day 2 will still take place at Grosvenor Casino Birmingham, Hill Street. Additional Day 1 flights take place at Grosvenor Casino Coventry at 7pm Wednesday 20th November and Grosvenor Casino Walsall at 6pm Saturday 23rd November|
|25/25 Manchester||5th December – 8th December 2019||Grosvenor Casino Bury New Road, Manchester|
|25/50 London – £50,000 Guarantee!||8th to 13th January||The Poker Room, London|
|25/25 Manchester||15th to 19th January||Grosvenor Casino Bury New Road, Manchester|
|25/25 Portsmouth||22nd to 26th January||Grosvenor Casino Portsmouth|
|25/25 Edinburgh||5th to 9th February||Grosvenor Casino Edinburgh, Maybury|
|25/25 Leeds||12th to 16th February||Grosvenor Casino Westgate, Leeds|
|25/25 Walsall||19th to 23rd February||Grosvenor Casino Walsall|
|25/25 Glasgow||4th to 8th March||Grosvenor Casino Merchant City, Glasgow|
|25/25 Luton||11th to 15th March||Grosvenor Casino Luton|
|25/25 Newcastle||18th to 22nd March||Grosvenor Casino Newcastle|
|25/25 Luton||15th to 19th April||Grosvenor Casino Luton|
|25/25 Blackpool||22nd to 26th April||Grosvenor Casino Blackpool|
|25/50 London – £50,000 Guarantee!||29th April to 3rd May||The Poker Room, London|
|25/25 Edinburgh||6th to 10th May||Grosvenor Casino Edinburgh, Maybury|
|25/25 Coventry||13th to 17th May||Grosvenor Casino Coventry|
|25/25 Bolton||27th to 31st May||Grosvenor Casino Bolton|
|25/25 Portsmouth||3rd to 7th June||Grosvenor Casino Portsmouth|
|25/25 Leeds||10th to 14th June||Grosvenor Casino Westgate, Leeds|
|25/25 Reading||17th to 21st June||Grosvenor Casino Reading South|
|25/25 Edinburgh||24th to 28th June||Grosvenor Casino Edinburgh, Maybury|
|25/25 Liverpool||24th to 28th Junee||Grosvenor Casino Liverpool|
|25/25 Walsall||1st to 5th July||Grosvenor Casino Walsall|
|25/25 Stockton||15th to 19th July||Grosvenor Casino Stockton|
|25/25 Manchester||22nd to 26th July||Grosvenor Casino Bury New Road, Manchester|
|25/25 Leeds||12th to 16th August||Grosvenor Casino Westgate, Leeds|
|25/50 London – £50,000 Guarantee!||12th to 16th August||The Poker Room, London|
|25/25 Glasgow||2nd to 6th September||Grosvenor Casino Merchant City, Glasgow|
|25/25 Luton||16th to 20th September||Grosvenor Casino Luton|
|25/25 Bolton||23rd to 27th September||Grosvenor Casino Bolton|
|25/25 Southampton||30th September to 4th October||Grosvenor Casino Southampton|
|25/25 Birmingham||30th September to 4th October||Grosvenor Casino Hill Street, Birmingham|
|25/50 London – £50,000 Guarantee!||14th to 18th October||The Poker Room, London|
|25/25 Manchester||21st to 25th October||Grosvenor Casino Bury New Road, Manchester|
|25/25 Stockton||28th October to 1st November||Grosvenor Casino Stockton|
|25/25 Walsall||11th to 15th November||Grosvenor Casino Walsall|
|25/25 Blackpool||2nd to 6th December||Grosvenor Casino Blackpool|
|25/25 Walsall||17rd October – 20th October 2019||Grosvenor Casino Walsall|
25 – 25 series will operate using 4 flights for day 1’s, with all remaining
players at the end of each flight returning for day 2, the flight times are;
- Day OL – Wednesday
- Day 1A – 7.00pm Thursday
- Day 1B – 7.00pm Friday
- Day 1C – 1.00pm Saturday
- Day 1D – 9.00pm Saturday (Turbo)
- There will be 10 levels of play on each 25/25 flight and 12 levels of play for 25/50, unless the number of players left determines the end of play for that day. All live flights in this case play down to the last three players.
- All remaining players chip stacks will be carried forward to day 2, chip surrender is allowed at the end of each day one prior to the bags being sealed.
- Players are not permitted to play more than one start day if they have already qualified for day two
- Should a player play another flight after qualifying for day two, the first “stack” being taken through will be the one they must play with on day two, the second stack will be void regardless of the number of chips accumulated
- Players who have played a second flight after qualifying for day two will not have any entry stakes returned to them, they will remain in the prize pool.
- At the end of play for each flight those players remaining must verify their chips with the supervisor, any players leaving prior to this will have their chips counted and verified by the dealer and supervisor; this will then be the amount of chips the player will re-start day two with.
- For the purposes of rule 7 any player not signing for their chips at the close of play of each flight, will restart day two with the amount agreed and inputted by the supervisor and no discussion will be entered regarding this.
- Day two will take place at the same club where the initial live flights have taken place
- Restart for day two will be on Sunday at 1pm and will play-out until a conclusion is reached and a winner declared.
- All deep stack events will have a last person standing (LPS) attached to them the cost of which is £10 per person
- The winner of the LPS will be awarded a voucher for any 25/25 event subject to the amount collected
- Should the LPS not generate a seat for a 25/25 the winner will be awarded a voucher to the value of the amount collected for use as part payment into a 25/25 event of their choice
- There will be no registration fee charged for taking part in the LPS
- Grosvenor casinos reserve the right to draw the event to a conclusion by a chip count if deemed necessary.
- Grosvenor Casino’s standard prize structures apply to this event
- Grosvenor Casino’s 25/25 blind structure applies to this event
- Grosvenor Casinos standard poker rules apply to this competition.
- Grosvenor Casinos Limited reserves the right to discontinue or change this competition at any time and for any reason, without notice.
- This competition is also subject to Grosvenor Casino Limited’s General Terms and Conditions.
- Grosvenor Casinos Limited is the sole arbiter of this competition and its decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Grosvenor Casinos Limited and Grosvenor Casinos (GC) Limited, The Rank Group Plc, Tor building, Saint-Cloud Way, Maidenhead, SL6 8BN.