National Freezeout Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. The Grosvenor Casinos ‘ National Knockout Giveaway’ competition(the “Competition”) is run by Grosvenor Casino Limited and Grosvenor Casinos (GC) Limited both with registered address Tor, St Cloud Way, Maidenhead SL6 8BN (“Grosvenor Casinos”/“Promoter”).
2. The Competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook, however Facebook users are subject to the Facebook ‘Terms of Service’ (found here: https://en-gb.facebook.com/legal/terms).
3. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”).Eligibility
4. The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
5. Employees of the Promoter (and/or any of their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies), agents, suppliers and key subcontractors and their immediate families (parents, spouse, siblings, grandparents) and anyone professionally connected with the Competition, are not eligible to enter.Competition
6. The Competition will take place between 16:01 on Tuesday 19th January 2021 and 13:01 on Friday 22nd January 2021 (the “Competition Period”).
7. The Competition will take place on the Promoter’s https://www.facebook.com/Grosvenorpoker/ (“Promoter’s GrosvenorPoker Page”). To enter the Competition, each entrant must, during the Competition Period, post a comment under the promotional Facebook post. Answering the question: “What hand does ChefBrad have to make him 54% favourite? ” Entrants must also, during the Competition Period ‘like’ the Promoter’s Grosvenor Poker Page.
” Entrants must also, during the Competition Period ‘like’ the Promoter’s Grosvenor Poker Page.
8. Entries into the Competition are limited to one per person. If an entrant submits more than one entry, only that entrant’s first entry will be accepted.
9. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
10. Once the Competition Period ends, all valid and correct entries into the Competition will be entered into a random draw (the “Draw”). The Draw will take place after the Competition Period ends.
11. There will be 2 winners of the Competition. The winners will win 1 prize each as described in paragraph 12 below.
12. There is 2 prizes available. The prizes will be one £55 token for the £15k GTD National Freezeout & one £11 token for the £3k GTD National Freezeout. The winners will be required to confirm they are over the age of 18 and live in the UK before the prize is awarded.
13. The Competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook, however, Facebook users are subject to the Facebook ‘Terms of Service’ (found here: entry post. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees that if they win, their Facebook username and winning entry may be announced to the public as a winner by the Promoter on the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
14. The winner will not be contacted directly by the Promoter to confirm that they have won. In order to claim their prize, the winner will be required to check the announcement referred to in paragraph 13 and must send a message to the Promoter’s Facebook page, within 3 days. Otherwise they will forfeit their prize.
15. By entering the Competition, entrants acknowledge and accept that entries are will be available for public viewing on Facebook and, should they win, their name may also be used by the Promoter on the Promoters Facebook Page (as described in paragraph 13). Entrants who do not want their information to be used in this way should not enter the Competition.
16. Entrants must not submit an entry or have content on their social media channels which the Promoter deems is or contains any of the following:· viruses or other malicious code;· content that incites violence, hatred or any illegal activity or that is threatening or harassing or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; or· any other offensive, defamatory, obscene or indecent content or content that is capable of being resolved into such content.If such content is contained in an entrant’s comment or in content on an entrant’s social media channels, that entrant’s entry will not be valid.
17. The Promoter reserves its right to redraw a prize (and reclaim a prize if it has already been awarded) and award it to another entrant if any winner:· cannot be contacted and/ or does not provide the information requested in paragraph 14 above within 24 hours of the winners being announced,· advises the Promoter that they cannot or do not wish to take a prize; or· is subsequently found not to have been entitled to win a prize.
18. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promoter offer.
19. All personal data collected will be collected and processed in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies found here: https://www.grosvenorcasinos.com/static/house-terms-privacy#housepolicy
20. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature for any system failure or other action or event which prevents a person either from entering the Competition (including if the Promoter’s Facebook Page is unavailable at any time or for any reason), or in relation to the taking of the prize or the availability of the prize to the extent permitted by law. In addition, no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for prizes lost or delayed in transmission or post.
22. The Competition is not a game forming part of the services offered by the Promoter.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to vary the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice on the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
24. The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available. However, if a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value, the value of which will be determined by the Promoter, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.